Whether you are an Xbox 360 or PS3 console fan,or a PC gamer;upgrading to one of these Top Gaming Headsets will really help you to get the most out of your gaming experience! This article looks at 7 proven winners for high quality enhanced gaming audio. All 7 of these come equipped with a “chat-mic” for online multiplayer or co-op gaming,and are all proven The Best Gaming Headset Under $100.
- Tritton AX Pro Dolby Digital Gaming Headset– A true 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound Gaming Headset which is one of the most popular in both the pro and consumer gaming industry. Features include:8 precision speakers, 4 in each ear cup. Comfortable velvety ear pads and Faux leather pads for enjoyable long gaming sessions. Works great for either video games OR Netflix. Will work with DVD players, PC, mac, Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstations 2 or 3, or any audio sources with a digital audio output. The Tritton Pros have incredible sound quality and are truly one of the first and foremost Top Gaming Headsets around!
- Tritton AX 720 Digital Gaming Headset- Another true “high-performance” gaming audio system which combines excellent audio AND voice communication. The simulated 5.1 surround sound Dolby technology provides a wonderful 3-D surround sound experience. Feature’s include: Precision balanced audio drivers, independent game and voice volume controls, 3D Directional sound, a digital audio control box, and even a break-away inline controller. This headset will work with any PC with a fiber optic port (Dolby Live recommended)/, USB port or a sound card with a stereo input/output, Xbox 360, or PS3. This headset is sure to increase both your gamer score AND your fun!
- Sennheiser PC 350 Collapsible Gaming Headset– The sound quality of this headset is truly a marvel in enhanced gaming audio, providing some of the most accurate sound reproduction available in PC gaming today. This headset is not only amazingly comfortable. The directionality is so clear, you will be able to “hear” where your opponents are hiding! Features: The closed circumaural design helps block outside distractions. Volume control with mic mute, large mic sounds clear for team chat, and its collapsible for easy transport. Whether watching movies or gaming with friends, this Top Gaming Headset will let you hear sounds you have never noticed before!
- Sennheiser PC Pro 360’s– Whether your using Skype, watching streaming video’s or powning your opponent in Call of Duty, this is the LAST headset you’ll ever have to buy! One of the newer models on the market, this headset is already considered by many to be the “flagship” of PC gaming audio. Features: Microphone automatically mutes when the boom arm is in up position. Another great unique feature this headset provides is the super large ear cups make this unit great for gamers with large ears (more common complaint than you might think)! Find out why this Top Gaming Headset is the last you will ever need for your PC!
- Turtle Beach Ear Force X41 Wireless Gaming Headset -Up your “kill-death ratio” without being tied down by annoying wires. This is truly one of the greatest gaming headsets ever made, and is TB’s 3rd generation model. Powered by 3 triple A batteries, providing roughly 25 hours of game play. By combining the wireless chat with the in-game sound, you will hear everything like never before! Features:A TRUE Dolby 7.1 surround sound experience with CD-quality sound! Uses digital RF wireless technology to provided a non-interrupted signal from up to 30 ft away. Totally separate game and chat volume controls for flawless sound. Removable mic boom is flexible. Also one of the most incredibly comfortable of the Top Gaming Headsets available,period! You’ll LOVE stepping up your game with the X41 wireless gaming headset! Works with- Xbox 360, PS3/PC (using one of 2 solutions-the Ear Force PBT, or the Amigo 2 USB sound card).